Sunday, February 17, 2008

Thing 3 RSS Feeds

I had never heard of RSS feeds before, but having spent some time exploring them I like what I see. I especially like the daily quotes and would like to set them up at my schools. My question is with two schools would I always have time to change them so they stayed fresh or would I need to find a feed that was totally student appropiate.

I also set up some techy feeds for myself because I like to know what is new in technology and hope I will have time to keep up with them.

I used Google Reader and found it easy to navigate and set up my feeds. I originally started this activity over a week ago, so today when working on it and reading some of the feeds, I had a couple I was no longer crazy about and they were easy to delete. That was nice. I was also able to add a couple of links to my blog pretty effortlessly. All in all it was a good day.

No comments: