Sunday, February 17, 2008

Thing 4 Photosharing with Flickr

I have heard of the on line photo sharing programs, and I have even looked at other peoples photos on them, but never had the urge to try them myself. So today, I transferred some photos I had taken in my library to Picasa and from there to Flickr. I went in and titled the photos and added tags to the photos. I then tried to transfer them to my blog, and as I was following directions the link showed up on my blog, but I thought my picture would show up here.
Display of African artifacts on Flickr - Photo Sharing!: "Display of African artifacts"

I think I would place any school photos on our school web site where I believe parents would expect to find them. I would be more inclined to place personal pictures on Flickr or one of the other sites for sharing or more so for safe keeping.

No comments: