Sunday, March 2, 2008

Thing # 5 More Flickr Fun

Wow the possibilities available on Flickr to create new formats,and ways to use my photos. I was impressed how easy it was to use the fd Flickr toys to manipulate my photos. One of the activities I had the most fun with was the "Hockneyizer. I have a couple of photos of our grandson's big blue eyes I want to scrapbook that way. Now that I know how to do it I just need to find the photos again on my computer.

I also enjoyed playing with the jigsaw puzzle maker. I have several photos I would like to do that with and give to the person as a gift. It would be neat to do with photos of activities at school to have for the students to use in their free time.

The pocket album feature is a really fast efficient way to make little albums as gifts for parents, grandparents, godparents, or people who don't have a lot of room to display photos.

I also tried a couple of photos in the Warholizer, but I wasn't crazy about how they looked. I was never a big fan of Warhol's art anyway.

I could using the mosaic or poster programs to create advertisements or displays of activities at school. All in all I would say this was the funnest activity so far.

3 comments:

Nice Guy said...

More fun photo tricks at http://www.FotoTrix.com (2,500 templates)

Aging Brain said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aging Brain said...

Kathy, I wrote the wrong word, so had to redo my comment. You used different Flickr tools than I did. I appreciate your comments on them, 'cause it is as if I had explored them.